Welcome to Jellys Discs online store, an internet outlet for the Jellys Discs B&M store in central Massachusetts, USA.
We offer online a small sample of our extensive B&M store stock of music and movies. It covers new and used CDs, DVDs, vinyl, and VHS tapes of all genres, periods, and places.
All listed items are available to our store customers during our B&M store hours. Tell the staff what item(s) you saw online and want to purchase in store. Most of the listed items are out on the floor available for in-store purchase at a price much lower than the online price.
On a daily basis, new listings are added, and the listed items that are sold in store are deleted. Not surprisingly, in the process, every now and then, things get misplaced and human mistakes get made, despite our best intentions and practices. We apologize for occasional inconveniences and disappointments nonetheless.
As our vast and ever-changing store inventory can't be easily and accurately uploaded and maintained for the online store, here is how we can best serve you if you have one or two items you've been looking for but don't see in our ecrater listings:
1) you email or call us with the relevant information of the item(s) - title, artist, edition, price range, etc - you're looking into purchasing,
2) we report back with our search results and answer all your questions,
3) we list the item(s) for you to pay for online using paypal or stripe, or you may pay in other accepted methods (see our payment options),
4) We ship the item as soon as your payment is cleared, usually within one business day.
5) Please limit your phone or email inquiry to 3 items maximum.
6) If you're local or happen to be in the area, you are welcome to pick up any of the listed items at our B&M store during our store hours.
So, browse around and feel free to inquire by email (email@example.com) or phone (508 752 9056, 10-8 tue-sat, 10-6 sun&mon EST) to tap into our store inventory.
We'd like to hear from you about how to improve our practices and policies.
please note that the advertisements on our listing pages have nothing to do with us.